The SigmaTEK Services Group works with you to take full advantage of SigmaNEST, and maximize investments both in manufacturing machinery and other business software.
The SigmaTEK Services Group has extensive direct experience with automation technologies and a proven track record of applying this experience in:
- Maximizing the productivity of users and machines
- Eliminating repetitive or unnecessary tasks
- Significantly reducing waste and scrap
- Providing seamless integration throughout the extended enterprise
We analyze and quantify your existing processes, leveraging SigmaNEST‘s capabilities to better interface with network infrastructures, cutting machines, and business systems, while fully managing the implementation of a robust and sustainable solution.
In addition to offering custom development and consulting services, the SigmaTEK Services Group draws upon a rich portfolio of specialized applications for Business Systems Interfaces, Sales Support, Planning and Management, and Shop Floor Operations.
- Discovery phase consulting
- Legacy data migration
- Custom plugins or applications
- Advanced SigmaNEST training
- On-site SigmaNEST consulting
- Project management
- Custom SigmaNEST reports
- Parametric shape development
The SigmaTEK Services Group offers Advantage Support, delivering a premium level of support beyond the Helpdesk.
- 1-3 hour response time for call-in issues, 8 am to 6 pm EST.
- Access to a separate phone line and support email address
- Support and upgrade calls fielded by senior level SigmaTEK engineer
- One 3-day on-site “Major Upgrade Service” every 2 years
- One scheduled remote upgrade each year