With over 21,000 installations, SigmaNEST is the most trusted and complete nesting software in the world.
SigmaNEST nesting software helps fabricators win. Developed and maintained by an expert team of mathematicians and engineers, SigmaNEST runs every type of machine, delivering maximum versatility and scalability to optimize your raw materials, manpower, and grow your bottom line, all without sacrificing quality. SigmaNEST integrates with most popular design, manufacturing, and business programs using a simple, easy-to-use interface.
All of this, plus the best customer support in the business, is why SigmaNEST is the industry leader with over 21,000 systems installed worldwide. And that number keeps growing. It is our drive, our passion, and our promise to provide you the best software, service, and support in the industry.
Powered by the industry’s most advanced CAD/CAM nesting engine, SigmaNEST’s customizable modular features drive nearly every type of profile cutting, routing, or punching machine to produce premium quality parts while saving valuable material and manpower.
At SigmaTEK, our core values are based on integrity, trust, cooperation, communication, and passion for perfection. Our company has a strong team-oriented approach, relentlessly striving to live up to our corporate culture.
We are committed to producing quality products and excellent service. With clear goals, internal training, and a coaching mentality, we have developed one of the strongest teams in the sheet metal and nesting software business. Add to that state-of-the-art development processes and systems, SigmaTEK is ideally positioned to live up to its promises.
- Advanced algorithms optimize material
- Nesting strategies for complex machines
- Nest parts for specialized operations and materials
- Automated choices for best sheet size and sheet priority
Powerful Inventory Management
- Remnant Nesting promotes the First-In-First-Out approach
- Track inventory status and cost
- Real-time sheet and heat number tracking
- Bi-directional data exchange with existing ERP/ MRP systems
- Easily identify customer consigned sheets or reserved inventory
Diverse CAD Import
- Directly import any major 2D and 3D file
- Leverage filters and mapping tools
- Recognize important CAM features on the drawing or model
- Automatic error correction for DXF, DWG, CDL, IGES, DSTV, STEP files, G-code and NC ESSI code
Part Creation and Version Management
- Fast geometry creation with easy CAD tools and standard shapes library
- Store part, nest layout, toolpath, and machine data in the workspace file
- Integrated parts database keeps a searchable catalog of all parts
Automatic Part Cost Estimating
- Automatically calculate part area, weight, cutting time, cost, and material requirements
- User-definable reports and cost parameters
Easy Job Handling
- Batch processing of Bill of Material (BOM) files
- Track status of each part for every order
- Load multiple orders for just-in-time nesting and cutting
Job Tracking and Scheduling
- Automatic part quantity tracking and production scheduling
- Work order status reporting
- Explicit control for holding and releasing orders and parts for production
- Integrated order database
- Report templates for different business areas
- Easy-to-use editor to customize any report
- SigmaNEST reporting data can be imported, exported, or connected to nearly any system
Manufacturing is a worldwide effort requiring great relationships and immediate support. We have designed SigmaNEST to a run every type of fabrication machine for every type of business, and we strive to provide the best support for our software no matter where you are in the world.
SigmaTEK Systems is the recognized global authority on fabrication software, material optimization, shop floor automation, and manufacturing/business system integration. With more than 25 years of experience, our team of mathematicians, engineers, and developers have created the BEST nesting software in the world – providing superior nesting speeds, maximum material efficiency, an easy-to-use interface, and expert support for every type of fabrication machine.