Steel Service Centers are continually challenged to improve part quality, meet the faster demands of their customers, and improve their own raw material utilization. SigmaNEST’s versatility and functionality for all major profile cutting and punching machines allows this single nesting software to interface with most, if not all, Service Center’s equipment, meaning less training and investment.
SigmaNEST’s advanced modules for job tracking, order scheduling and inventory control are ideal for coordination needs of service centers.
- Automated nesting task set up
- Integrated order database
- Combine work orders for scrap reduction or elimination
- Automatic part quantity tracking
- Part production scheduling
- Work order status reporting
- Integrated stock and remnant material database
- Browse remnant database and make selection according to graphical representation, size, thickness, or material type
- Event-based inventory consumption tracking
- Graphical plate history and traceability, including sheet number, dimensions, material grade, heat number, etc.
- Inventory status and cost reporting
- Import/export capabilities – new plates received or sold, and material consumed