Complete multiple parts at the same time using the new Multi Drop Nesting Module and common cut method for plate processors.
- New HD Multi Drop nesting engine efficiently nests common cut parts in columns.
- Multi Drop NC applies toolpath to process the sheet from left to right.
- Parts and scrap in each completed column are dropped before the next column is processed.
To learn more about Multi Drop Nesting, contact your SigmaNEST sales representative.
- SigmaNEST now supports geometry-based clamps for machines with specially-shaped clamps. For more information about this feature, please contact Technical Support.
- Use the new Delete All Fillets and Delete Single Fillet functions to delete fillets without removing and re-applying all NC.
- Use the new Delete All Bridges and Delete Single Bridge functions to delete bridges without removing and re-applying all NC.
- Rapids that cross over formed features are now highlighted in green for better visibility
Customize the ribbon toolbar to show the functions you use and hide the ones you don’t. Functions are still locked to their relevant tabs (for example, you can’t add Auto NC to the CAD tab), but within each tab, you can:
- Add and rename custom groups.
- Add and remove functions from all groups.
- Remove existing groups from the toolbar.
- Rearrange all groups and the functions within them.
- Use the new Zoom to Selection feature to fill the workspace display area with one or more selected entities. This feature is located on the Quick Access Toolbar.
- In the Attributes dialog box, choose to Show Entity Attributes for NC entities.
- HD Super Nest now supports Best Sheet options and the Continuous Nesting module.
- HD TrueShape Plus has been renamed HD TrueShape.
Automatically tool all single hits faster and more efficiently using the new Auto Single Hit feature.
- Choose whether to apply tooling to internal, external, or all contours.
- Select which types of tools will be used.
- SigmaNEST automatically applies tooling to all single hit contours.
- Drag and drop DXF, DWG, and CDL files into the Edit Geometry workspace.
- View filtering and import progress with the new progress bars on the Solid CAD Desktop.
- Map machine names from any 3D CAD program to SigmaNEST.
- Import parts with basic variable bevels from any 3D CAD program.
- Filter parts and assemblies by thickness during any 3D CAD import.
- Filter SOLIDWORKS parts and assemblies by folder.
- Use PDM Import to import 2D files (DXFs/DWGs) from Autodesk Vault.
- Use the overhauled Level List in Interactive Mapping to view groupings of similar geometry.
- Remove specific entities without hiding an entire layer.
- Dynamically change hole sizes without manually editing the geometry.
- Automatically discard internal cutouts when creating or importing medallion parts
SimTrans has moved to the web! The new SimTrans X1 is a web service, offering faster processing, better performance, greater stability, and a more intuitive user experience.
- Receive error reports through automated emails
- Create new user accounts and control permissions.
- Access SimTrans from any platform: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, or Android
- Get help instantly using the all-new SimTrans Help Center.
SimTrans X1 is available as a free update for SimTrans customers with a current maintenance subscription. Use the SigmaNEST X1.4 installer to get started, or contact SigmaTEK Support for assistance.
Load Manager is now 64-bit! Our latest Load Manager release offers faster response times, greater stability, and a modernized and intuitive user experience. Using Load Manager X1, you can:
- Set shifts and breaks across all machines using a global schedule.
- Easily view assigned and unassigned programs with a single click.
- Quickly preview and move scheduled programs using our new streamlined process.
- Get help instantly using the all-new Load Manager Help Center.
Load Manager X1 is available as a free update for Load Manager customers with a current maintenance subscription. Use the SigmaNEST
X1.4 installer to get started, or contact SigmaTEK Support for assistance.
Check out our new Help Centers, now available in the following products:
- SimTrans X1
- SimTrans 10 (desktop application)
- Color Offload
- Load Manager
Legacy content has been updated and rewritten to improve accuracy and readability. Accompanying PDFs are included with every installation, and can also be downloaded via the Help Center.