Laser Cutting Machines
Laser Cutting Software
Fiber lasers have taken the market by storm. They promise faster, sharper, cleaner parts and less maintenance to boot. Operating costs are lower, and material yield higher. Optimize your process using SigmaNEST, the most advanced laser cutting software.
To get the results you were promised, machines can’t simply be run “as-usual.” Industry front-runners and machine manufacturers trust SigmaNEST to achieve optimal performance. SigmaNEST laser cutting software was created through years of targeted research and development with nesting and NC programming. We support all different types of lasers, from fiber and CO2 to tube or combination machines.
- Automatically fillet corners to achieve faster part cut times and improve part handling safety
- Use recessed tabs to speed up your process
- Support for robotic removal systems
Key Features for Laser Cutting
- Automatic processing of flat pattern data from 3D CAD systems like SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk Inventor, PTC Creo, Siemens NX as well as IGES, DXF, DWG
- Supports more CAD file formats for import than any other nesting solution
Advanced Auto Nesting
- Improved production speed and material usage through chain, bridge, and common-line cutting
- Maximum yield nesting
- Common-line nesting
- Pattern matching
- Nest on sheet remnants
- Eliminate drilling and reaming
- Accelerate fabrication and profitability by eliminating secondary processes
- Produce cleaner parts
- Reduced taper
- Improved cylindricity
SigmaNEST BHQ™ improves on market-leading hole quality cutting strategies by offering both bolt-quality precision and optimization of taper, roundness, and machine runtime. Automatic lead-in lookup is based on hole size, material thickness, process type, and power.