SigmaBEND overview (video 2.46 min.)
Intuitive 3D Press Brake software solution
3D Interface for Better Press Brake Control
SigmaBEND utilizes full 3D simulation to maximize the speed, quality, and efficiency of press brake operations. The ability to interactively change programming parameters provides ultimate control. Verifying bending operations offline frees up valuable machine time, improves first-off reliability, and reduces manufacturing costs.
SigmaBEND Increases Accuracy, Reduces Scrap
Through detailed bend instructions, even a less experienced operator can confidently bend a part accurately the first time, while being fully aware of the tooling and bend sequence prior to the start of the program—reducing scrap and delivering further efficiencies to the shop floor.
SigmaBEND provides an automatic programming solution to reduce the bend bottleneck through increased accuracy, optimization of setup and tooling, and standardized programming and bend sequencing.
SigmaBEND Comprehensive Tooling
- SigmaBEND includes ready-to-use industry-standard tooling libraries
- Gets the job done with support for special tools for hemming and extensions
- Quickly add new custom tool profiles with DXFs or parametric shapes
- Customize favorite tool preferences to meet the needs of the job
- SigmaBEND reduces clicks which improves profitability by shrinking programming time
- SigmaBEND offers flexible programming options that adapt to specific needs and preferences
- Easy-to-use interface with intuitive controls decreases the learning curve
- Fast, automatic sequencing and tool selection creates optimized and reliable sequences
SigmaBEND is Focused on Automation
- SigmaBEND quickly detects design errors before sending to the machine
- Eliminate costly programming errors and material waste with collision analysis
- Frees up the machine for bending instead of programming