SigmaNEST for Koike Machines
SigmaTEK Systems maintains a strong working relationship with Koike Aronson, Inc to provide solutions for mutual customers. Through this partnership SigmaTEK has created the best possible software system and SigmaNEST has earned the position as the preferred CAD/CAM nesting software for Koike machines.
Customers such as Valley Metal Works, Chapel Steel and Russell are successful, combining both technologies.
Key Benefits Include:
- Automatic bevel recognition from all major CAD systems
- Bevel technology table
- Multi-torch bevel support
- Bevel nest clearance for maximum utilization
BHQ ™ Precision Plasma Cut Quality
- Reduces taper on internal and external cuts
- Improves cylindricity of small holes
- Minimizes divots from lead-ins
Pierce Reduction Techniques
- iPierce, chain cutting, bridge cutting
- Pierce zone compensation
- Pierce on the fly
- Repositioning and automatic cut pick-up for cutting on plates that extend beyond the cutting area
- Selective vaporizing at low wattage to remove protective layer
- Corner ramping precision
Other Benefits Include:
- Micro welds
- Tip-up part avoidance
- Cutting speed optimization
Koike is a manufacturer of high quality metal cutting, welding and positioning equipment. They have over 90 years of experience and have one of the broadest lines within the industries that they serve.
Industries like steel service centers, heavy equipment manufacturers, general fabrication shops, power generation plants, shipyards and offshore, pipe and vessel, transportation and educational institutes all benefit from the combined technology of SigmaNEST and Koike Aronson.