SigmaTUBE is a complete tube and pipe cutting software that operates seamlessly inside SOLIDWORKS. Custom modules help you optimize material usage and get the most out of your tube cutting machine. Supported machines include Mazak FabriGear, Trumpf, BLM, Bystronic, Amada and more.
SigmaTUBE features include automatic separation by cross-section, instance count control from BOM, revision control, and automatic or manual leadin/leadout placement. You can also view machine-specific 3D cutting simulations and collision detections before sending your program to the machine.
- Tube recognition
- Beam recognition
- Automatic feature recognition
- Rotary cutting
- Sketch creation and wrapping
- Feature suppression for cutting
- Space frame and tube frame
- Cutting technology database
- Complex programming made easy
- Faster turnaround time for orders
- Optimized material usage and machine performance
- Empower your programmers to be more flexible and productive
- No separate CAM system required
- Automatically generate toolpath for solid part geometry