Steel Service Center
- Cutting Machines: Laser, Plasma, Waterjet
- Software: SolidWorks, Autodesk
A Fabrication Bottleneck
Cutting machines operated as islands with unique nesting packages varying greatly in terms of functionality and performance. Time was wasted creating programs and reworking nests with excessive downtime and growing bins of scrap becoming a major concern. Standardization quickly became the priority.
SigmaNEST allows us to focus on our core business while entrusting part nesting to the experts.
- Drive all cutting equipment
- Provide best-in-class nesting
- Integrate with business and manufacturing systems
- Provide automation
- Be easy to learn and use
- All cutting machines (regardless of type or brand) are being driven with a single, powerful nesting solution.
- The speed and precision cutting capabilities of Tampa Bay Steel’s arsenal of machines is now fully maximized. At the same time scrap rates have been cut dramatically.