It also provides a library of standard shapes that you can modify. The ability to select unique models from the Standard Shapes Library, allows maximum performance in minimal time.
SigmaNEST for HVAC
SigmaNEST Develop is a user-friendly program for creating flat patterns for transitions, offsets, elbows, and various other welded fittings. The software allows quick and easy construction of three-dimensional models, from which flat patterns are developed at the touch of a button. Develop has the capability of importing wireframe geometry from other CAD applications.
SigmaNEST HVAC Functionality
- Expandable library of shapes organized into categories
- Live preview of the shape while editing its parameters
- Material specific unfolding based on k-factors yield more accurate flat patterns
- Automatic and manual seam placement and management
SigmaNEST Unfold supports STEP files, allowing users to unfold their 3D parts two different ways:
- Interactive: displays a visual representation of the 3D-part unfolding
- Non-interactive: unfolds the STEP file behind the scenes with no visual representation on the process
Users can quickly unfold all 3D parts by selecting the “Unfold All” option within the interface. Once their parts are unfolded, users can export the flat pattern for nesting in SigmaNEST. Upon completing the 3D unfolding process, users can export the flat pattern as a separate STEP or DXF file. The Unfold module is extremely useful for users who are consistently cutting 3D parts and needing the generate the flat patterns to make that possible with 2D cutting machines.
Advanced Unfold Features
- Intelligent and simplistic automation for every part of your shop
- Centralized programming hub fo all manufacturing operations
- Personalize your programs in SigmaNEST and have total control over your machine(s)
- Create 3D shapes inside SigmaNEST SX and unfold them
Advanced Develop Features
- Customizable bend lines
- Diverse 2D and 3D export capabilities for integrating with other products like SigmaNEST
- Automated batch processing for shape creation