- SigmaNEST 20 adds feature recognition (drilling, partial-depth pockets, bevel) for STEP files. In addition to geometry, features and part information are automatically mapped during import of the part or assembly.
- SigmaNEST users who integrate with SigmaMRP now can automatically create a bill of materials (BOM) while importing an NX assembly. This option previously was available only for SOLIDWORKS files.
- New algorithms reduce the size of saved workspace files.
- Eighty new batch commands focused on punch and combination machine processes allow users to automate more than ever before.
- Using the raw edge of a sheet as the part edge is easier with greatly improved height detection and probe cycles near the sheet edge.
- Version 20 offers expanded support for the TRUMPF TruMatic 1000 Fiber punch laser machine, including full support of the punch ejector tool for sorting.
We have added to and improved our suite of integrated CAD/CAM solutions that support tube, bar stock, 3D models, and sheet metal forming. The SigmaTEK 3D suite makes use of a common workspace interface that supports a variety of shared features and functions, allowing for seamless integration with SigmaNEST.
SigmaUNFOLD flattens 3D patterns and allows them to be manipulated for cutting and bending operations. An automatic slit-creation option adds a slit to an otherwise solid part so it can be unfolded into a flat pattern that can be processed on cutting or press brake machines.
SigmaCTL is designed to create cut-to-length parts and nest them onto pipes, beams, and tubes for optimal material usage during cutting. It automatically recognizes features on imported 3D models, and responds to batch commands for automating stock and parts list. Cut time estimations are also available.
SigmaDSTV is designed to create NC1 files that can be used in SigmaNEST. SigmaDSTV SW is not included in the SigmaNEST 3D product platform but integrates with SOLIDWORKS to create NC1 files from native SOLIDWORKS models, automatically detecting markings and features before exporting the files into SigmaNEST.
SigmaTUBE SW is not included in the SigmaNEST 3D product platform but integrates seamlessly as a plugin for SOLIDWORKS, and Version 20 includes support for new inventory profiles, and tab and notch enhancements.
SigmaTEK Shop Floor Solutions streamline production from cutting and sorting parts to delivery. Empowered with dynamic scheduling and tracking capabilities, operation managers take full control of their lean manufacturing operations.
Color Offload uses color-coding to track parts by next operation. New in Version 20 is the ability to filter by program status as well as document management capability.
Shop Floor Data Capture controls shopfloor operations, including remnant creation and booking back to inventory. Version 20 also allows users to divide a single sheet into two smaller sheets.
SigmaPACK helps with shopfloor management by giving users total control over part bundling, packaging, labeling, and job tracking.
SigmaLIFT further simplifies logistics, allowing users to easily manage the movement of stock throughout their operations.
Business System integration ensures that every part of your process is connected by sharing data resources. Automating the creation of work orders, parts and stock in your nesting program straight from your MRP system makes your business operate efficiently and eliminates duplicate data entry. By integrating production and business systems, managers have a better viewpoint of the real cost of doing business.