- Laser, Plasma, Press Brake
- 20,000 Square Foot Facility
- Software: SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, Telka, SigmaNEST
In Search of Profitability
Manufacturing profitability is best achieved by increasing productivity while decreasing costs. MultiFAB hoped to achieve significant improvements in both areas by changing its CAD/CAM nesting software. Multiple CAD/CAM nesting programs were selected for evaluation with SigmaNEST emerging as the winner.
``SigmaNEST automation allows MultiFAB to maximize the machine’s full capacity and capability.``
The company’s Bystonic laser incorporates an automated 2-pallet change system allowing the operator to load and change new and cut materials without interrupting the cutting process. SigmaNEST automation maximizes the machine’s full capacity and capabilities.
- Tighter nests result in more complete material utilization. Money is saved by buying less material.
- SigmaNEST versatility allows MultiFAB to remain responsive to an expanding customer base.
- Production Director, Adrian Crowson: “SigmaNEST has reduced set-up time while boosting machine performance. This translates into productivity improvements and manufacturing efficiency for higher profitability.”