From small job shops with a single machine to large manufacturing companies with hundreds of machines, SigmaNEST is a customizable solution that meets or exceeds your business needs. For shops devoted to or equipped for pipe and tube processing, this includes SigmaTUBE.
SigmaTUBE is a complete tube cutting solution for 4-, 5-, and 6-axis tube cutting machines that automatically processes and programs entire assemblies. SigmaTUBE is a fully integrated SOLIDWORKS add-in capable of programming many different tube shapes and sizes.
SigmaTUBE is the fastest full assembly processing tube software in the business. Capable of programming entire assembly files of multiple different shapes and sizes all at once, SigmaTUBE is also the only tube software fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS.
Our assembly processing has the capability to pick up only tube parts for nesting as well as process the entire assembly file of rectangular, round, angle, channel, I-beam, H-beam, and C-channel parts in one process. The SigmaNEST Auto Task feature makes separating these different profiles and materials a single button click and our nesting algorithm ensures the best possible stock usage.
Basic SigmaTUBE Features
- Automatic nesting for assemblies
- Capability to automatically separate and nest assembly files containing many different tube types, shapes, and materials
- Automatic detection of machinable features
- Automatic toolpath and NC code generation
- Compatible with rectangular, round, or free-form tube
- Feature suppression for cutting
Advanced SigmaTUBE Features
- Generate NC code for tube-cutting machines without exporting assemblies or parts out of SOLIDWORKS
- Multi-task automatically groups sections for nesting
Companies like Tampa Bay Steel and the Barclays Center utilize SigmaTUBE for everything from reducing scrap to tracking inventory and budgets. Hear more from Tampa Bay Steel and Barclay’s Center and their success with SigmaTUBE.