Part of the SigmaNEST Integration Suite, Load Manager schedules jobs for all machines to eliminate bottlenecks and downtime. It allows you to manage machines from a central operating dashboard. You can drag and drop jobs to different machines in real time, while job status is continuously updated in your operating dashboard. Load Manager eliminates capacity problems by reducing bottlenecks on certain machines while other machines aren’t being used.
- Schedule workloads digitally and deliver jobs on time
- Integration with Color Offload to schedule jobs in the correct order
The fabrication process does not end when the machine stops cutting. Parts have to be unloaded, stacked and shipped. Color Offload™ empowers you to cut multiple work orders on one sheet and provides a color-coded print-out to let the machine operator sort the parts by work order after they are cut. The part colors can also coordinate with a process or part routing so that the operator can sort the parts by the next process or work center. For example, parts can be set aside for a press brake, machining, finishing, and so on.
- Improves efficiency: parts or jobs can be color-coded to enable easy sorting
- Time Saving: it takes a fraction of the time to separate parts being able to reference the color organization to put parts with specific jobs
- Re-cutting parts: operator can reject parts putting them back in the queue automatically to be re-cut while tracking the problems associated with rejected parts
Mixing work orders is no longer a cause for concern because the operator can easily organize the parts by color at the end. Users can update the program on the shop floor so job status will be reflected in real time in the ERP/MRP system with the feedback loop from SimTrans.