Fiber lasers have been around for over 50 years; however, it is only in the last 30 or so that they have come into their own for commercial use. Has your facility moved to a fiber laser? Having a versatile machine in your shop is a must for today’s manufacturer. Fiber lasers provide the small to the supersized facility with a machine that:
- Is quicker for materials under ½” thickness
- Provides cleaner parts requiring less production time
- Has a lower cost to run, saving on shop overhead
- Cuts a multitude of materials from metals to plastics to ceramics
You’ve invested a substantial amount of capital into your equipment, now take it a step further and ensure that you are getting the highest return on that investment.
- Automatically fillet corners to achieve faster part cut times and improve part handling safety
- Support the robotic removal systems for safer part handling
- Increase material yield by 5% – for more efficient use of raw materials
- Reduce programming time by 5% – hours of manpower saved speeding up production
- Use CurvyRapidsTM, Fly Cutting and Fly Piercing capabilities allow for faster cutting on thin materials
- Use recessed tabs to reduce production time – little to no grinding of parts means less man hours spent processing parts
With the shortage of labor and the pressure to stay competitive, don’t hesitate, request your demo today so you can start to dominate in 2019!