SigmaTEK Systems, the world’s leading CAD/CAM nesting solution provider, recently released SigmaNEST X1.4 with improved features and, “This release includes several ground-breaking enhancements to key SigmaNEST modules,” explains Jandre TerreBlanche, Vice President of Sales and Operations at SigmaTEK.
- SigmaNEST SimTrans Web was launched – The transaction management application bridges the gap between SigmaNEST and most major ERP systems for an integrated experience.
- SigmaNEST Load Manager – the production workload management tool, is now fully 64-bit compatible, increasing speed and processing capabilities.
Manufacturing and fabricating organizations worldwide trust SigmaNEST to help them complete mission critical work. With SigmaNEST X1.4’s latest enhancements, users can expect to see increased speed, enhanced functionality and overall improved quality as the software allows their machines to achieve peak performance.
Additional recent SigmaNEST enhancements include:
- New SigmaNEST Knowledge Base – in the ongoing interest of helping professional fabricators win, we have launched a new, user-friendly platform for SigmaNEST programmers.
- SOLIDWORKS integration – support of SOLIDWORKS 2018, filtering of SOLIDWORKS parts and assemblies by folder on import
- Advanced NC for Clamps – support of geometry-based clamps for machines with specially-shaped clamps
- HD SuperNEST – support of Best Sheet options and the Continuous Nesting module by HD SuperNEST
Jim Lindsey, Director and PRoduct Manager at SigmaTEK, believes the new release will enable companies to improve their efficiency by saving time through more automated steps and utilizing the customizable features will allow each user to optimize their user experience. “We provide our SigmaNEST customers solutions with each new release of software. Our customers and partners drive our product direction and we improve our software based on their needs. This new release covers improvements for every type of user and is one step closer to reaching complete automation.”
Founded in 1993, SigmaTEK Systems, LLC is headquartered in the advanced manufacturing hub of Cincinnati, OH (USA) and has an extensive global support network with branches in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. This year, SigmaTEK is celebrating 25 years of business and looks forward to celebrating by continuing to offer leading nesting software and solutions. For more information visit www.sigmanest.com or call 513-674-0005.
SigmaTEK develops and sells SigmaNEST®, a comprehensive software solution for nesting, NC programming and cutting of steel sheet, plate, tube/pipe, and wood. SigmaNEST is the leading CAD/CAM nesting system for plasma, laser, punch, oxyfuel, waterjet, router, knife, tube/pipe and combination cutting machines. SigmaNEST ensures superior material utilization, machine motion optimization, and maximum part quality balanced with cutting speed, work flow integration, material handling, accurate estimates and information management