The Fabricator and FMA Tech Tour Hosted at SigmaNEST Headquarters
Today, our SigmaNEST headquarters began hosting The FABRICATOR® and FMA Technology Summit & Tours for more than 55 participants.
Cincinnati makes an ideal place for the tour, because the city is known for its rich history in manufacturing. In 2 days, September 29 – 30, the participants are seeing operations inside 8 different manufacturing facilities, getting a firsthand look at how the companies implement successful automation with a variety of systems for a total solution.
The 8 different stops on the tour show how each facility uses the latest technology in lasers and automation, plus other capabilities such as press brakes, plasma, and waterjets.
As a CAD/CAM, nesting, and automation software, SigmaNEST runs every type of machine, delivering maximum versatility and scalability and increases productivity by saving valuable materials and manpower without sacrificing quality. SigmaNEST integrates with popular design, manufacturing, and business programs using a simple and easy-to-learn interface, and has over 18,000 installations worldwide. We are delighted to host the Technology Summit and Tours today and tomorrow, as well as the Laser Training Course held in our training facility on Monday, September 28.
North America’s Largest Plant Tour Event
The Technology Summit & Tours includes the following facilities:
- Tri-State Fabricators Inc: a one-stop Cincinnati Ohio based job shop specializing in metal fabrication and finishing services for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) such as: shearing, laser cutting, punching, forming, stamping, sheet rolling, tube rolling, tube bending, sheet bending,welding, C.N.C. machining & turning, powder coating, wet painting, glass bead blasting (sand blasting), paint stripping and silk screening.
- Paragon Metal Fabricators: Paragon is a job shop specializing in sheet metal and structural fabrications, ranging from light gauge material to heavy plate. Capable of high production runs, Paragon competitively quotes and produces one and two part orders.
- Cincinnati Sub-Zero: a leading provider of temperature management equipment for over 75 years, serves medical and industrial industries with high quality temperature management products and services worldwide.
- Metal Solutions: a multi-faceted metal design and fabrication company; a “one-stop shop” for your design and manufacturing needs.
- Fecon Inc.: Fecon equips its customers with heavy and severe-duty equipment, For over 20 years, we’ve built a reputation of building the most durable mulching head on the market.
- Western Hills Fabricators : making truck and auto accessories
- Monti, Inc.: a leading specialist in manufacturing conductors, insulators and steel parts for the Electrical Industry.
- Intelligrated: a single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world.
Thank you to FMA and The Fabricator for their coordination, Tri-State Fabricators, Paragon Metal Fabricators, Cincinnati Sub-Zero, Metal Solutions, Fecon Inc., Western Hills Fabricators, Monti, Inc., and Intelligrated for sharing their facilities on the tours, and to all the participants for making this year’s Tour a great experience and success!