Heavy Equipment Trailers
- Facility: 80,000 Square Feet
- Software: SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Fabrication: Plasma & Press Brake
Monster Trailers – Monster Fabrication
Diamond Heavy Haul produces a variety of trailers that include massive 38-axle Superdual-Lane haulers. All I-beams are custom-made on the company’s 11′ x 85′ plasma table.
SigmaNEST automatically separates the part elements and nests them utililizing common-line cutting to increase material utilization.
When a design change is made in SolidWorks the file is quickly opened in SigmaNEST. Here part elements are automatically separated and nested using common-line cutting to increase material utilization. A new program is then sent to the plasma machine for cutting. The integrated process is quick and reliable.
- In addition to the speed that comes from an integrated manufacturing environment, remnant tracking has also been a big advantage.
- Material costs are saved through yield improvement and reuse. Remnants are managed within SigmaNEST where they are cataloged and recalled for future use.