SigmaNEST Support combines people and technology to best serve our customers during their initial implementation and ongoing. Support is provided in a variety of methods, from telephonic to email and live Web interfacing, and subscribed to by customers. While support is a key component of SigmaNEST Subscription Services, there are other benefits provided through Subscription Services, including:
- All upgrades of the latest full version and periodic releases and web downloads.
- Access to the customer Web Forum for live interaction with other users for sharing suggestions and best practices.
- Subscription Service Advantage Pricing which provides substantial discounts to customers when upgrading or adding modules to their solution.
When Contacting Support
To ensure that the issue is related to SigmaNEST software and not to the computer, network or other software, please review these points before calling:
- Review the Operating System Requirements (link to pdf in quick links)
- Know your Sim number (listed as the serial number within the SigmaNEST software under the Help button, and then the About Dialog button).
- Know your SigmaNEST version and build number (found in SigmaNEST software under the Help button, and then the About Dialog button. The version number is the first group of digits (e.g. 7.01). The build number is an alpha character followed by a group of digits (e.g. E106).
*Technical support is available 8am-5pm EST.